The ideal candidate(s) will take in large volume of financial data, compile, process, categorize, and enter the data into internal databases, verify validity and accuracy, cross check, and prepare daily internal financial reports. Must be multitasked oriented. This job will report to a Statistics manager.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Apply statistical methods to solve specific problems.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Design research reports and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
- Evaluate sources of information in order to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Examine reports in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
Education And Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of related computer skills/coding experience
- Computer competency and semi-extensive computer applications and program knowledge
- Mastery of spreadsheet and database software within MS Office; Access, Excel, and CPas (Practice Management) databases.
Skills, Knowledge, And Abilities
- · Mathematical reasoning with the ability to apply general rules to specific problems and to produce answers that make sense
- · Punctuality and attentiveness
- · Accuracy
- · Attention to detail
- · Works well under pressure
- · Proactive with ability to problem solve
- Entry level with great advancement opportunities
- Starting salary $24,000 annually
- Full benefits including 401K available