The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for leading their team in a call center environment. This position is responsible for the overall performance metrics of his or her team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Supervise and coach call center representatives performance
- Monitors and scores calls for representatives
- Assists with documentation of behaviors and performance
- Assists in scheduling/ensuring full shift coverage
- Fosters a positive and professional work environment, driving call center vision/culture
- Assists call center representatives with questions
- Provides guidance to representatives to ensure goals are met
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Participates on committees, and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
Education And Experience
- 2+ years previous call center experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Proficiency with the MS Office Applications
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge, And Abilities
- Work well under pressure while maintaining professionalism at all times
- Effective time management skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal