The role of a “PARA” is very important. You will assist our associates and supporting staff to resolve Clients’ liabilities with the IRS and/or State Taxing Authorities.
Skills, Knowledge, And Abilities
- Display a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills, presenting a professional image of the firm in a courteous manner.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Notes, Adobe.
- Proficient organizational skills, both analytical and problem-solving.
- Ability to work with Client’s documents and maintain their confidentially.
- Display a persistent high level of initiative while working independently and in a team environment.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist the Associate to welcome new Clients, who have retained our services.
- Prepare, in draft form, routine correspondence as requested and organize workload to comply with deadlines and priorities established by the team.
- Make calls to the IRS and State Taxing Authorities on behalf of the Client.
- Research and compile specific information about a Client’s tax liabilities with the IRS and State Taxing Authorities.
- Communicate messages to the team or other staff to resolve any of the Client’s questions in a timely manner.
- Prepare and compile financial packages using specific databases and Excel spreadsheets to submit to the IRS and State Taxing Authorities on behalf of the client.
- Strategize a case resolution for Clients with the team.
- Maintain a working knowledge and competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by the firm, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe PDF, and Google Notes.
- Interpret instructions and implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
We offer a comparable benefits package (medical, dental, life, paid vacation, paid sick days) starting 30-days after employment and company matched 401K after a year of employment. We also provide paid training, monthly bonuses and employee perk opportunities.
Please Send Your Name, Contact Information, And Resume To The Following Email Address: RECRUITING@OMNITAXHELP.COM.