Omni Tax Help is currently seeking two Office Clerks to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, And Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 10, Word, Excel, Email, Internet, Google Notes, Nitro PDF
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure, while prioritizing and organizing various job tasks.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving.
- Ability to work with confidential documents and maintain confidentially.
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Requires strong interpersonal skills, presenting a professional image of the firm in a courteous manner.
- Display a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
- Display a persistent high level of initiative while working independently and in a team environment.
- Entry level with great advancement opportunities
- Starting salary $24,000 annually
- Full benefits including 401K available